Race information Stockholm Ultra Marathon 2015

Welcome to the third Stockholm Ultra Marathon. The race will take place on Gärdet and Djurgården in Stockholm on Saturday 8 August. The start for runners in the 100km race is 07:00. Runners in the 75km race start at 08:30 and runners in the 50km race start at 09:00.
All you need to know about the race >>

Evervit official energy drink

Enervit G is the official enery gdrink for the Stockholm Ultra Marathon.
Enervit, the worldwide leader in sports supplements, has been working alongside the greatest champions for the last 30 years. With this experience, it has been able to introduce exceptional innovations into the world of endurance sports. In Enervit´s Research Centre in Zelbio, Italy, the company develops products that, through a careful selection of raw materials, high-level production processes and UNI EN ISO 9001-2008 certified controls, are totally safe and of very high quality.
More information: Enervit.com >>

You can still enter the 2015 Stockholm Ultra Marathon

On Saturday 8 August, the third edition of Stockholm Ultra Marathon will take place. The first two races in 2013 and 2014 were praised by the participants. Now we are working hard to make Stockholm Ultra Marathon 2015 even better.
The event has three distances, 50km, 75km and 100km. The course runs through the Royal Park of Djurgården in central Stockholm.
More information >>

The scenic Stockholm Ultra Marathon course

The Stockholm Ultra Marathon offers a scenic course along the island of Djurgården, situated in the center of the Swedish capital. The 7.9 kilometers lap ihas a difference of 13 meters between the highest and lowest point.
Roughly half of the course (54%) is run on asphalt, the remaining 46 percent on a gravel road. Large segments of the course follows the waters of Stockholm.
• Read more >>
• Video – a lap of the course >>
• Slide show – the course >>

528 runners have registered

By 27 July, 528 runners have registered for the 2015 Stockholm Ultra Marathon. 151 runners (25 women and 126 men) are running the 100km race. 84 runners (31 women and 53 men) are running the 75km race. 293 runners (91 women and 202 men) are running the 50km race.
To the start list >>

Runners from 32 countries

By 27 July, 501 runners from 32 countries have registered. Runners from the following countries can be found in thr start list: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Morocco, the Netherlands, Norway, the Philippines, Poland, Russia, Switzerland, Slovakia, South Africa, Sweden, Uganda, Ukraine, and USA.
378 runners are from Sweden, 25 from Germany, 24 from Finland and 20 from Norway.

Watch the video from the 2014 race

Our photographer Micke Sjöblom almost ran a marathon when he was filming all the fantastic runners in Stockholm Ultra Marathon. Watch the video that starts at 7 am and ends late in the evening. Enjoy.
To the video >>

Slideshow 2014

See 91 photos from the race
See slideshow >>

We run in the Royal National City Park

Only a stone’s throw from the city centre of Stockholm you can experience a unique historic landscape interwoven with parkland, beautiful buildings, forests and open land. The Stockholm Ultra Marathon is run in this park.
Read more and watch video >>

Stockholm – the Capital of Scandinavia

Stockholm is bursting with life and bustling with activity all year round, offering visitors a rich variety of events and activities, culture, shopping, restaurants and great nightlife.
When in Stockholm, try to visit the archipelago – one of the world's most spectacular. While the Stockholm Archipelago may seem practically infinite, it actually consists of 24,000 islands, islets and rocks.
More information >>
See video, Stockholm aerial wiew >>

ASICS Stockholm Marathon 4 June 2016 – registration is open

The 38th ASICS Stockholm Marathon will take place on Saturday 4 June 2016. It will be an exciting race in a beautiful city with 21,500 runners from all over the world.
This is one of the major sporting events in Sweden with hundreds of thousands of spectators along the route cheering the participants.
Information and registration >>